Imagine being on your device’s stock ROM, but with slight tweaks here and there that allow you to customize your device without losing out on the Stock stability. CrDroid has been around for some time and it has gained huge popularity among stock Android enthusiasts. Similar to AOSP Extended, crDroid has an active development team and supports some of the old devices like Redmi Note 5 Pro, Poco F1, and more.
In case you don’t know, Paranoid Android was considered one of the most acclaimed custom ROMs of all time. The development team focused on bringing a polished and refined experience while using minimum resources. While it may not boast of the plethora of features and customization features that other ROMs offer, Paranoid Android or PA, does promise a soothing user experience overall. Also, on some ROMs, you may have to flash a GApps package such as OpenGapps (website) or NikGApps (website). I have personally tested almost all the ROMs listed below on my Redmi K20 Pro, go url Poco F1, and Mi A1. Also, if you like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work.
- The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool, and the scatter file.
- Boopathy Sundaramoorthy is a tech and Android enthusiast working for StockROMFiles.com from 2018.
- In terms of rock-solid stability, LineageOS would take the crown for the most stable custom ROM.
- This is reasonable because most users want a device that can process tasks quickly.
- The Nothing Phone 1 is the company’s first formal entry into the market for smartphones.
I think that if I downgrade to nougat I may be able to get back my VoLTE. I have flashed other roms, including custom roms, too but no luck so far. Install 7-zip, then right click on firmware file and under 7-zip, select ‘Extract here’. (You may get 4 or more files, with AP, BL, CP or CSC etc. written at the beginning of those files.) We will be loading this file into Odin, to be installed on the device (in step 10 below). Sometimes, firmware installation may delete everything on your device! Like, when you change the CSC of your device, knowingly or not.
- First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link to flash your device.
- It helps to replace the existing firmware on the device with a new version of the firmware.
- Likewise, updating the Firmware is not much difficult and can be done easily by following proper instructions.
- You can also install them right from your PC/Mac if you opt for the adb sideload method.
- The phone will automatically restart a few times before it boots up.
This is a low-level software that controls the device’s basic functions, such as its buttons, display, and connectivity. In this post, we share official link to download stock firmware rom (stockrom). Flash it in your device and enjoy the original Android experience again. Make sure you have file extensions enabled on your computer so you don’t get “update.zip.zip“3. Format the USB drive and copy the firmware file to the empty drive.4.